San Xavier Mission
The San Xavier del Bac Mission was founded by the Spanish missionary Father Kino in 1692. The current structure was built between 1783 and 1797 by the local Tohono O'odham people, and serves as an active church to this day.
Hover over an image to view it slightly larger.
Click on the image for the best view.